London Times

London Times

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Made it!

Finally after a delayed flight (only by and hour) but a really long flight after that I made it to London! I barely slept on the plane but that may have been due to the fact that I could not get a window seat, (no headrest) and the girl next to me kept her light on and read until we were an hour from arrival! Oh the joys of flying...nonetheless I made it! And besides being extremely tired on only 4 hours of sleep in the last 24 hrs, I am sooo excited to be here! It is a big sigh of relief! I miss everyone that I left back in the states but I'm not thinking about it too much and focusing on all the amazing experiences ahead of me!

Today Darrell, Gary and I walked all around central London...tiring! But I've seen a lot of cool buildings, a lot I want to buy, and have an even bigger drive to explore the city! That will all come in time, hopefully some tomorrow when I'm better rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment