London Times

London Times

Sunday, October 24, 2010

God's Country - OVER!

so a little update...the show is over!!!! I'm so excited for everyone here to be relieved of their duties of rehearsal and shows and can now start hanging out and journey around london with me!!! But it has also been an exciting weekend because Maggie's friend who is studying in Paris and her sister both came to visit!! Allison (Maggie's friend) and I went around exploring London the last two days which was great for me because besides being a mini tour guide, I was able to do fun things. On Friday night we went downtown london and walked around and then got concession tickets to Deathtrap! It was a play not a musical so I was a bit weary about it, but there was nothing to be weary about it was a fabulous show! The actors were amazing, a five person cast and a thriller. I am so fascinated by actors after observing the behind the scenes look into a play, there is so much to do and perfect before a show and then to have people sit and stare at you for two hours...all I can say is I'm glad someone does it and its not me. So to the actors out there, I appreciate everything you do and hats off to you! Anyway, so I loved the show and highly recommend it. Today its off to lunch with our president at Saint Mary's Brother William. I can't say I'm thrilled about the lunch, but I am thrilled to have a hot meal that is delicious, free, and not made by me :)
Hopefully pictures are coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment